2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

ZOMFGZ

THE SHOTGUN IS ALL DONE WRONG ='(
WTH MAN!
>:C
Lol, it was good and I personally give it a 10 out of 10 as I don't see it actually lacking anything. It's not perfect, but I have not seen an Awesome video (even by Egoraptor) that is perfect. Mainly because of the short length of some of them and of course that crazy style of drawing, but that style of art is one of the characteristics of Awesome videos that it just wouldn't be as awesome if they didn't have it. I didn't take any actual notes of that shotgun by the way, it probably was bad (on purpose) but that detail is so irrelevant like many details in every flash video. I do like how that kid took note of the shotgun but didn't take note of the fact that you had the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car, a much more noticeable detail yet still it doesn't matter and again I believe it was all on purpose. Anyway before I get redundant (too late) good flash, don't listen to the haters they wouldn't know jack about reviewing if it let them fuck it in the ass and stole their money before they woke up in the morning. Looking forward to your next Awesome parody if you decide to do it again.

[W98L98]

GT - Monster Trainer GT - Monster Trainer

XD YAAAY

Ferking schweet man!
But how many more genres can you make?
I fear the GT series will need some new twist or it'll come to an end..=(

RubberNinja responds:

The series is already finished. Every other episode is viewable on the website.

It'll be back though in another format using the characters you've seen through this mini-series.

KIng of my bedroom (clay) KIng of my bedroom (clay)

I see you o.O

Your reflection shows in the fish tank xD. This is how boys and girls get raped lol. Decent animation except the audio loop was so annoying I had to shut off my sound >.<

Wriggle responds:

how clever of you! you can see a blury refelection of me! OOO I FEAR FOR MY LIFE!

EW Halloween Special EW Halloween Special

Jiips is retarted...

So wrong...your animation is amazing your name is Edd not Edge and no you're not thinking of "Jason the Hockey Mask Psycho" (His name is Jason Voorhees and he is in "Friday the 13th Jiips you are an idiot >_<) you're thinking of the hockey mask guy from "Zombies Ate my Neighbors" which is obvious because you have them playing the game! God he's probably 12 or just obnoxious.

Commercials Commercials

This deserves something

Put money on front pager but man this should go in a collection or you can make it a series O.o

MetalDart responds:

A series may not be a bad idea. If I don't kill it first that is.

Remi, The Homeless Boy Remi, The Homeless Boy

artwork is amazing

ur art is great dont get me wrong but the story itself which seems to be what ur focusing on seeing that ur style is that of a picture book is rather meh...the story is that of a five years old imagination but u said its based on something (a cartoon show i believe u said) and its too childish and most users on NG are more older violent group u kno... and a bit unrealistic most foster children or abandoned in anyway as a baby hold somewhat of a grudge or emotional distress towards real parents

Naruto:The Konoha Battle2 Naruto:The Konoha Battle2

it was ok?

naruto sprites are being overused...its going to take the fun out of naruto and the actual sprites ur using arent good...

NessSuccess responds:

w/e, ass. its people like u that make people want to give up on flash.

The Demon King The Demon King

didnt look very awesome

u put a rather bright red for an evil creature maybe like a more violet red dunno black works best cant fuck that up but ya it sux...didnt eveng et point was this an advertisement? hey u know wut i noticed tho...swords...wuts so great about them...their outdated...u cant rob a bank with a sword...its just queer...theres gonna be the 1 fag that gets some motivation out of robbing a bank with a sword and instead of actually doing it hes gonna make a flash out of it and get credit...like 3000 years from now are people gonna make stuff with random guns going around like in ur flash there was a random silhouette of a sword floating around but it looked cool...wut im wondering is why? why did it look cool? you cant do that with a gun...and u notice that these days if u made a modern flash with a sword like based on dates of today the guy with a sword is either supernatural or immortal u cant make a regular gangster look cool with a sword cuz u know it wont work cant do a driveby with a sword...neway thats my rant..

MOTFG responds:

have you ever seen a movie or something that's made in a dark theme and a Gothic kinda look with guns in it? I suppose not xD fantasy movies are my favourite kind of movies... and I've never seen someone doing a driveby in Lord of the Rings, or I've never seen a knight with a gun... do you?