[C] Mean Music [C] Mean Music

AW SHIT

Look at you now sir!

The Connor Berge Rhapsody 2 The Connor Berge Rhapsody 2

Nice.

Sounds pretty good, reminds me of a background track in some sort of fantasy movie, during the preparation for an epic battle that decides the ultimate fate. Great smooth sounds, my only complaint is the intro loop is repetitive. I'd suggest cutting it down by half the time there. Other than that, it's great.

Metal Gear 2 rmx Metal Gear 2 rmx

Pure Godliness

Love it, make more MGS remixes please. This is pwnage.

Charmanzer responds:

thanks alot! i've been working on the skateboardingtheme from mgs2 substance for a while now and it will soon be up :) thx for the review!

(WF1)/Tell Astral Feelings (WF1)/Tell Astral Feelings

LAWDIE LAWDIE

Epic although I wanted to murder the piano near the end IT WOULDN'T STOP OH GOD STOP IT PLEASE Lol it was good though 5/5 as usual. MEOWMIX

wyldfyre1 responds:

Nice

What can I say, it's a review. 4/5 9/10

Ruddy - Alice Deejay vs 50cent Ruddy - Alice Deejay vs 50cent

Fucking love it

You are fucking great man, much better than your Dance on Cocaine. Love this, fucking nice pollution 5/5 10/10

Ruddy88 responds:

thanks bro, yeah the dance on cocaine one was very roughly done, not quite in it, think ill scratch it all together, try out some different vocals, but i definately want to keep the music to it.

have a look at mr vain/wheres your head at.

as for this one, i kinda added the vocasl after, i liked the music better at 160bpm but was too fast for this a capella so had to slow it back down.

still looking for the better off alone a capella and make a pure remix.
thanks for the comments mate

Move On (Lay Down and Cry) Move On (Lay Down and Cry)

ZOMFGZ!

DUDE! I HAVN'T READ CTRL ALT DEL IN LIKE 2 WEEKS WTF HAPPENED!? SHIT! I HAVE TO GO TO THE SITE NOW! 10 out of 10 4 out of 5 yeah yeah brb!

Daydreamers and Serenity Daydreamers and Serenity

Relaxing

Although I don't think the water went well with the music you had going on

DylanGlow responds:

Why thank you for the comment. It's good to know it is relaxin', that's what I'm goin' for. ^_^ And you're probably right about the water sfx, but for me there's just somethin' about that serenity feelin' you get when you're just chilled out in the woods with a guitar or somethin' and there's that brook keepin' your rhythm up. Just a personal expression in the song I suppose. ^_^ Thanks wound!

~Dylan ^_^

DJ Jester - Classic Flower DJ Jester - Classic Flower

Good

My favorite of the 3...mainly because of the piano. You put in your usual style along with the piano. I enjoyed it and with my 6.00 voting power ;) 5/5 10/10

tictacmint responds:

Thx man, youre the first of all my reviewers who is 100% positive. The other gave positive critics, which will also be appreciated. Then I know what to improve. Thx for the review!