2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

ZOMFGZ

THE SHOTGUN IS ALL DONE WRONG ='(
WTH MAN!
>:C
Lol, it was good and I personally give it a 10 out of 10 as I don't see it actually lacking anything. It's not perfect, but I have not seen an Awesome video (even by Egoraptor) that is perfect. Mainly because of the short length of some of them and of course that crazy style of drawing, but that style of art is one of the characteristics of Awesome videos that it just wouldn't be as awesome if they didn't have it. I didn't take any actual notes of that shotgun by the way, it probably was bad (on purpose) but that detail is so irrelevant like many details in every flash video. I do like how that kid took note of the shotgun but didn't take note of the fact that you had the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car, a much more noticeable detail yet still it doesn't matter and again I believe it was all on purpose. Anyway before I get redundant (too late) good flash, don't listen to the haters they wouldn't know jack about reviewing if it let them fuck it in the ass and stole their money before they woke up in the morning. Looking forward to your next Awesome parody if you decide to do it again.

[W98L98]

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Major error

I currently run the newest version of Firefox. My flash player should also be fairly new as well, but it seems once the menu starts up and Hansel and Gretel run in the middle and it says PLAY it immediately goes blank after that, I don't even have to click anything. I tried refreshing but it simply just repeated this. I'll give 10/10 because I'm sure it's an awesome game if it's so highly featured, also based on other reviews and what not. Good luck with fixing the bug, send me a PM when you do. Cheers.

Wanted Movie Game Wanted Movie Game

It was good.

I enjoyed it.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

I pwn this one

I'm an extremely fast and accurate at typing so I just ran straight through this game.
I never actually finished, usually my PC freezes, but I want to so my name will be on the high scores I know it will.
Just check out for Wound98Licker98 or Bl4cKoUt.

[C] Mean Music [C] Mean Music

AW SHIT

Look at you now sir!

The Connor Berge Rhapsody 2 The Connor Berge Rhapsody 2

Nice.

Sounds pretty good, reminds me of a background track in some sort of fantasy movie, during the preparation for an epic battle that decides the ultimate fate. Great smooth sounds, my only complaint is the intro loop is repetitive. I'd suggest cutting it down by half the time there. Other than that, it's great.

[W98L98]

Metal Gear 2 rmx Metal Gear 2 rmx

Pure Godliness

Love it, make more MGS remixes please. This is pwnage.

Charmanzer responds:

thanks alot! i've been working on the skateboardingtheme from mgs2 substance for a while now and it will soon be up :) thx for the review!

Fear Fear

The Only One We Considered Art

Me and my friend were browsing some of the "illustrations" of the art section, and came to the realization that Newgrounds is mostly strange creatures with even more strangely huge tits, Pokemon, and bad anime sketches. Until we came across this, and he said, "Hey, I actually like this one." and I said "Yeah, I was about to say that too, this is a really good one, it's actual art." And then we had a full conversation about this painting, and we loved it. You deserve the 10 sir, grats. <3

TheShadling responds:

Thanks alot mate, but strangely huge tits are awesome.